DoiTung (“DoiTung”) hereby gives you the confidence that all the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us on www.doitung.com (the “Website”) are important and critical information that we commit to assure the protection and we shall only process those information at the best security information standards and all those personally identifiable information (“PIIs”) shall be kept in strict confidence.
PII that DoiTung is processing in the Services Provision and the Communication with the User
- General information relating to you, including name and surname;
- Contact information, including address, contact address, telephone number and email;
- User’s transaction information, including the sale and purchase transaction log of your services and/or goods, the product and service details that you have bought and include information and bank account or credit card number used for the purchase of services and goods;
- Information relating to your preference and interest that DoiTung may process to personalize the Foundation’s recommendation on services and/or products that would fit with your preference and interest;
- Other technical information that can identify or link to your identity, including IP address, setting and browser connection that the user uses to connect to the Website and may include various types of cookies used in order to track your behavior on the Website;
- Other information that you may give for the purpose of marketing and sales promotion; the participation in the event, survey, competition, lucky draw; or any other promotional events and activities; and
- Other PII that you may give to DoiTung during the correspondence and communication for the service performance from DoiTung to you as the user; or any other PII that you may give the consent to DoiTung to process.
DoiTung may collect your PII in the following circumstances:
- When you contact DoiTung (i.e. when you contact DoiTung for any enquiry or for the effectuation of the transactions undertaken on the Website, on phone or via email);
- When you register your interest and when you subscribe to get information and news relating to the products and/or services of DoiTung as well as other marketing materials;
- When you participate in the survey, competition, lucky draw or other promotional events;
- When you gives your feedback and opinion on the Foundation’s services (i.e. survey gathering on the Website) and/or
- When you submit any PII to DoiTung for any other purposes.
Objectives for the PII Process Undertaken by the Foundation
The PII that you have provided to DoiTung shall be collected and used for these particular purposes:
- Notice communication delivery; contact back for the proposal of the quotation as per your request; product and/or service delivery, including after-sale services (i.e. reparation and warranty claim, training on the goods and/or services as well as other support services);
- Upon the receipt of your consent, use your PII in email or other communication channels, including the social media channel for sending the information and newsletter about DoiTung ’s products and services that may match your interest;
- Creation and improvement of the business relationship between DoiTung and you that may include the case where DoiTung uses your PII for the employee training or supervisions to assure the service quality (in particular for the customer support staff provided through various channel); for analysis, investigation and complaints resolution; provided that for the PII process for this particular purpose, DoiTung shall re-assess the necessity in doing this again to limit the scope to as necessary only;
- Management of the communication and correspondence that you may contact DoiTung (i.e. enquiry or complaint management or other feedback submission)
- Preference analysis where DoiTung may adjust the service provisions and channel, in particular the ones relating to the test and analysis process where DoiTung shall use their best effort in fulfilling your interest and request to the maximum extent and to create the good relationship between DoiTung and you;
- Prevention and inspection of the fraud or illegal use of the Foundation’s services, i.e. to prevent and protect the legitimate rights of DoiTung in managing and resolving the breach that you may have committed; and to assess and manage the commercial risk or any other associated risks in other aspects of the Foundation;
- Assessment and participation in the competition, promotional events or other activities for points collection that you may have agreed to enter into under the relevant defined terms;
- Performance of any legal obligations that DoiTung may have and compliance with the instructions given by the relevant regulatory authorities, for instance, for the tax payment purpose or any other obligations under the Computer Crime Act or the electronic transaction regulations
- Other purposes that DoiTung may consider related to the objectives already defined above.
Disclosure of the PII
Generally, your PII shall be kept in strict confidence by DoiTung; provided that in certain circumstances, DoiTung may have certain necessity to disclose the PII to these groups of people in order to fulfill DoiTung’s contractual or legal obligations:
- To disclose to the outsourced service providers (including without limitation the affiliates or other business partners) that have been engaged to provide direct services to DoiTung in the performance of any obligation to you, for instance the relevant professional counsel, the third party logistic service provider and other third party service providers engaged to provide performance assessment of the system and website; provided that always that DoiTung shall disclose your PII only for the specified objectives and solely on the need-to-know basis.
- To disclose DoiTung ’s operational information that may include your PII to the storage service providers on cloud (that may be located in Thailand or abroad); provided that for the utilization of this particular services, DoiTung assure to set the high confidential configuration and setting to assure the security in your PII at the level that reflects the level of confidentiality and risk exposure;
- To disclose the User’ PII to third party in the legal proceedings to protect DoiTung’s legitimate rights or to detect and prevent any fraud on the system or the services of DoiTung that may impact the third party’s rights; provided that such disclosure shall be done on the limited and specific purposes as defined.
- In case that DoiTung is obliged under the applicable laws, court judgment or administrative order to disclose any PII of any particular users, DoiTung would need to do so only on the necessary basis.
- Other entity whom you may give consent to DoiTung explicitly to disclose your PII to.
Cookies that DoiTung use on Website and service provision
Cookies are text files stored on the User’s computer browser directory or program data subfolder in order to keep data log of the User’s internet usage and the User’s behavior or interaction on the Website. For the performance of the Website, DoiTung needs to use 2 types of Cookies for various purposes as defined below:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies are essential for the User to browse the Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website; and
- Other Cookies that may include Functionality Cookies used to record information about choices that the User have made in the Website such as personal settings, languages, and fonts so this would allows DoiTung to tailor our Website features that would match the User’s preference setting; Performance Cookies used to assess the performance in any part of the Website; and Advertising Cookies used to record the User’s on-site behavior and history of the Website visited and this would allow DoiTung to provide the User the services and products that suit the User’s preferences and to assess the success of each function of the Website.
For the use of Strictly Necessary Cookies, DoiTung needs to use this cookies for the performance of the Website in full capacity and without this type of cookies, DoiTung shall not be able to provide the designated services to the User. For other types of cookies, DoiTung will only use those cookies upon the receipt of the User’s consent.
Upon the receipt of the User’s consent, DoiTung may use your PII in order to give information relating to the new products and/or serivces that DoiTung and/or the affiliates or business partner may have that may match with your interest or beneficial to you; provided that DoiTung will continue to do so until the User has withdrawn the consent given.
Representation on the Appropriate Information Security of the PII
DoiTung represents and guarantees that DoiTung shall use the most appropriate security measures to prevent the unauthorized access, amendment or disclosure of the PII in any form or in any circumstance by either internal or external persons and DoiTung commits to review those measures on the regular basis with the strong commitment to use the best industrial practice and to be in strict compliance with the applicable laws.
Data Subject Rights
DoiTung acknowledges and accepts the User’s rights as the data subject over their PII as defined under the applicable laws that include the following rights:
- Right to access; to request for the copy of all the PII; and to rectify or update their own PII;
- Right to request for the PII that DoiTung has processed in the readable forms by the tools or automatic mechanics and to request for the data portability to other data controller;
- Right to object to the PII process being undertaken;
- Right to request for the erasure or de-identification of any PII that does not have any necessary basis to process, i.e. after the consent withdrawal;
- Right to request for the PII process suspension in case that request for erasure is being exercised or when such PII is not necessary;
- Right to withdraw consent that has been given for the PII process for specific purpose.
The User can contact DoiTung in order to make the request to exercise any defined rights through the defined channel without any charge and DoiTung will consider and notify the User of the Foundation’s determination within 30 days after the receipt of the User’s valid request.
- Name: Mae Fah Luang Foundation under Royal Patronage
- Address: 1875/1 Rama IV Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10330
- Telephone: 0 2252 7114 Ext. 231
- E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org